A Self Portrait...

23 January 2015

What a Fuck Up!

I'm so upset, so fucking angry if I were anywhere near that appalling Bank I would be screaming at them.

I place an order. The order is accepted and approved by the fucking Irish bank. I'm relaxed. And then the poxy bank apparently decline payment as part of a stupid random check! It should according to the blurb go through now. Its a bit late!

What random fucking check???! The money was there I checked and the bank approved the payment but apparently because someone clicked something or other its now declined.  I believe the bank is in breach of its own guaranteed payment system I can't understand it but if you're thinking I can find out immediately? Wrong! I have to wait until the online bank speaks to this or that digit and when they're good and ready get back to me.

I fucking hate Ireland. I hate that the bank is two miles away. I hate that it takes them as much as two days to answer a legitimate and urgent query. I'm not in a good mood. I bet if the Bank wanted something from me they'd get in touch a hell of a lot faster than two fucking days!

I hate banks.

And if anyone is thinking writing the anger will calm me? Wrong! So angry am I I'm spreading the wrath around. I could care fucking less. I want to go back to England to proper respectable banks who rob you up front and in your face not behind you back when something is already approved for payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment