A Self Portrait...

28 January 2015

Right!

Not that I believe a word any of em say but if my reading of the signals was correct one of em may have been saying he has Motor Neurone Disease known as ALS in America. I could be mistaken or its not beyond the sick bastards to think saying someone has Motor Neurone Disease is a bit of a joke, regardless it is just on the edge of possible so it worries me. A lot.

I would never hurt any sufferer of such a major illness I would not expect him to be responsible for any fine or be punished for any or almost any action he may have taken in the past. I would hope he is getting the best attention available, concentrating on the search for a cure and otherwise doing as he wants.

Hmm, so was it the truth or was it an exaggeration of the oul arthritis excuse? I don't know I know it was placed deliberately to be seen immediately.

Last year there was a very popular campaign called the 'Ice Bucket Challenge' it raised as much as a hundred million dollars for research into this terrible affliction. I hope the money is being put to good use, that a cure will quickly be found, and that this is someones idea of a joke.

What I know is however unlikely it may be and however wrong I may be: it is just possible

No comments:

Post a Comment