A Self Portrait...

02 January 2015

Ollie

Is being a pain in the posterior he didn't want to go when I threw the rest of them out now that they're in he has decided he does want to go. I've sent him out into the Gods forsaken cross between a bog and a pond that is my garden. He can have ten minutes after that I send the search party aka Jezzie out to bring him in.

I may not have mentioned how absolutely brilliant my little big girl is. If I say go find Ollie and if she is feeling helpful and the weather is not too damp or cold for her to even consider acceptable, she will go off into the pitch bog ridden wilderness to find him and bring him home. This she does, I've watched,  by head butting him and biting his ears until he does what she wants. Ollie is really not that keen on Jezzie.

Feeling stressed, again. I've looked at rental and a) no private landlord in his or her right mind appears to want five animals in their house plus a human who smokes and b) who will if she is at all able apply for housing benefit. I totally understand why signs used to say no Irish no one has ever seen let alone met a more corrupt bunch a crooks, but I take exception to those landlords who say no cats, no dogs, no smokers and no housing benefits before they even meet the applicant: I'm dished!

Its very depressing but I will not give up my cats and dogs and since sitting here chewing my nails is only alleviated by the need to use my fingers to select, light and hold a cigarette I'm not giving up smoking either well not until I move.

No comments:

Post a Comment