A Self Portrait...

08 January 2015

They don't Know - Tracy Ullman

As far as I remember this is the only record Tracy Ullman made that I liked and I do like it very much there's something little girl timeless about it.


Aaand, naturally as soon as I've had enough of the blogging world I run, rattling with righteous indignation straight to my blogging home where I can fulminate in relative peace. This blog has but one subscriber and I already know he's a bastard so no surprises there.

There's something so, what, naive about this song I want to be in those days and a house I liked has got the sold sign on it and I'm fed up wondering if its time to reproduce the pictures of Ron Keegan and Stephen O'Hanlon who like all men everywhere seem convinced that an exchange of comments is a declaration of undying love.

I mean really, at my age?! Oh! I almost forgot Philip that will never do. He has so much to look forward to from l'il oul me.

I'm off to wallow in my very own prison hell of their creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment