A Self Portrait...

22 January 2015

Shock

I always write as I feel or I try to. I'm not one of those who read and proofread and wait, and wait until they think its as 'good' as its going to get. When it comes to my blogging I don't like that the idea of my blog/s is always to say what's right or wrong, what hurts what doesn't right now.

Crazy but right now I honestly don't know. I don't know if I want to hurt this person I actually don't think I do partly because I think he would get far more attention than some of the others which doesn't seem fair, and maybe partly because his full villainy hasn't sunk in yet. This is something that happens when you write through the shock you or certainly I don't know what to think.

I don't know this person or I know him as well as I know anyone who has a certain celebrity but whom I've never met or thought about at all.

So what. I've had enough of it I want to go home to England I need to feel safe and private. In spite of all the blogging, commenting and twittering I am a very private person, one who likes living alone with her cats and dogs. I want that life back and I can't have it here that's not a possibility.

Back to the cause of the shock. I can't even concentrate on that pervert rodent Leon Brittan so knocked for six am I.

None of them are poor, they've been offered a deal their erstwhile colleagues currently  looking toward a third trial would kill for and I'm expected to tolerate the rudeness and cruelty of Eamonn and Alex.

I need to relax and consider.

It didn't work! Its impossible to relax when the neighbours from hell could trundle by at any time and when I don't know how much gadgetry they've placed in and around the house.

If there is no redress agreement including confidentiality then I see no alternative than to go public before one of them does.

No comments:

Post a Comment