A Self Portrait...

16 January 2015

From Elsewhere

I suppose there is a possibility its a cack handed threat although its hard to see why anyone would think I'd care there are other ways, In the unlikely event that anyone actually believes I wanted to be part of a community I sincerely urge them to stop and use their brains - for once.

There are said to be about three million but I doubt that just as I doubt all the other stats. I do know they got a big investment boost: on the strength of their popularity of course.

I can't get my head around the way I'm apparently thought to care about their likes, dislikes or friends, after all I've been through and all its done to me I want to be a member of their community? Friends?!!!

I've said what I want and it is all I want. Friends! How fucking ridiculous can you get...

Out of the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment