A Self Portrait...

12 January 2015

Its Almost 2 am

And I want to go to bed but I feel I must just jot this down, get it straight for tonight and then maybe finish it tomorrow.

Its amazing how often they get pissed off and we all know don't we that its when we hit the keyboard in wrathful indignation that we make our biggest mistakes.

Its a constant source of surprise to me that the gang appear to lack any understanding of the seriousness of the crimes they've committed they far outweigh any and all of the crimes the News of the World hacks are currently on trial for.

The attitude appears to be 'she was asking for it'. Hard to believe? Why because its the same attitude every rapist has ever displayed to both victims and courts? No its not surprising its self justification and when your world revolves and is probably paid for by members of the same SM gang you don't question too far and you certainly don't admit that for the past three/four years almost every act toward me has been a criminal offence.

They must have become bored with death threats because it seems to have moved on to curses which is no problem for me. Its true I don't like to curse people but its also true that anyone who dares to attempt to curse me will find I'm already prepared and ruthless. 

I'm very serious. I made a very generous offer it was apparently laughed at a source of great amusement indeed but I'm quite sure that if they told their bosses on social media the bosses would insist redress be agreed rather than face the embarrassment of months of ongoing and very revealing court cases.

They won't tell their bosses no self respecting employer employs fools in positions of potential embarrassment they all of them would be out the door so fast the cheeks of their combined arses would get skid burns.

Serious crimes were and still are being committed redress is not a joke its the only answer that lets them off with a slap and gives me my freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment