A Self Portrait...

09 January 2015

Just Don't Feel Like it

Some days are like that, you wake knowing the only reason to get up is to feed cats and dogs, there is nowhere you want to go and no one you would trust to meet.

Its not a sinking feeling its sunk there's no way up and no way out.

Its not tired its apathy and until you experience it you have no idea what apathy really means from the inside out.

Why bother getting dressed so don't get dressed.

Don't want to eat so don't eat.

Don't want to clean so leave the house a tip

Why do your hair so don't do your hair.

There are people here I really hate.

There is no one here I really like.

Depression is one of the if not the most tiring feeling and I can't shake it off. I get the feeling we're supposed to be able to describe apathy in beautiful vivid colour shaping every sentence like a bud beginning to unfurl.

I can't do that to me it doesn't express the negative, stifling impotence and the anger forced down so long its decomposing from the inside.

One day soon I might do a kind of a midnight flit its what I want.





No comments:

Post a Comment