A Self Portrait...

01 January 2015

Fund Me?

I’ve seen several links to the site or people saying they used the site so I thought I’d have a look because there is no doubt about it thanks to the appalling Irish property market to move to a civilised country I need funding.
I can see how some advertising is more than useful its essential I want to make it clear that I do understand it I simply can’t bring myself to totally agree with it or not all of it. If you want funding for college, well, doesn't everyone? Particularly those parents working their fingers to the bone (cliche…) to pay for the college education of their own children.
On the other hand I can see that someone in need of urgent medical attention would justifiably check all available options for funding, and if you’re homeless funding for some sort of mobile shelter would be very helpful and in some conditions life saving.
Animals too, vets fees being expensive I definitely see how asking for funding for an animal in need of medical attention could be essential for the welfare of the animal.
I do understand it I’m not complaining but for the same reason I’ve taken five years to do anything about online harassment I can’t see myself using such facilities. Pride? No I don’t think so I may be a lot of things but I’ll take money from anyone.
Cash is cash it has no memory and no pride.
Its the exposure! It has me clenching my fists and asking myself could I not endure this filthy bog ridden rodent infested hole for another year?
The answer is no, that is thanks to stalkers and neighbours from hell not an option, so I’m doing what I’m doing and if publicity comes serve em right it’ll hurt them more than me and at least I didn’t invite it.

No comments:

Post a Comment