A Self Portrait...

23 June 2013

Week End

So as I said previously I cancelled the trip I was supposed to take, did the absolute minimum for Solstice and today at about, it must have been lunchtime, I cancelled dinner.  I told myself I would go out later but I changed my mind, again and decided to cook whatever I could find here.

Huh!   I put the kettle on and blew the electric in the kitchen.  Not a problem I have another kettle.   I put it on.   The squeaky clean new kettle worked so I was relatively pleased, relative because todays alternative would have been a glass of wine.  I drank my coffee, decided I would like another walked into the kitchen put the new kettle on again and, blew the electric in the kitchen, again.

Now I have to decide when to call the electrician, tomorrow is winning and in the meantime I'm reduced to boiling water on the stove.  Time for that glass of wine, dinner might be a sandwich, or not.

So that's the solstice gone, two kettles gone, the super moon on its way.   I know I'm stressing but what difference does knowing make? 

No comments:

Post a Comment