A Self Portrait...

16 June 2013

Sunday

Been having fun with music and poetry, and trying not to be furious with myself for forgetting the potatoes.  Not over or under cooked you understand, not cooked at all because eejit here forgot to buy them.  I've got two, two whole potatoes and I'm cooking for me so two whole potatoes is not bad.   Its about what I eat, but the thing is do ye see that I can't cook for one.

I'm not used to it nor are the dogs who are used to having everything I don't eat.  Usually, well often, I go out on Sunday afternoon, early evening or whatever time and I have lunch/dinner out.  I may do that today but I know I won't enjoy it.  I will only be doing it because I forgot the potatoes and that is not a good enough reason.

Blessings if you pass this way may you never forget the vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment