A Self Portrait...

17 June 2013

Forget me Nots

It began as a reaction to a wee mistake with buttercups.  I encouraged a few, really barely a handful, to grow and they did, they are everywhere, and very pretty too.Behind the trees along the boundary they are waist high and I love them.  I do.

I just don't want the same little accident to happen again.   This time I went out to find the pink thingies I don't know the name, when I get around to it I will look it up, but its not important I like them anyway.   I don't want them all over everywhere however so this time I found a nice healthy looking plant and put it in a flowerpot, nothing fancy an ordinary pot that anyone might have in the shed.   The attempt to plant something in the old toilet brush holder did not work well.....

So far so good, and I have now turned my attention to Forget Me Nots.  I love them, who would not love a tiny flower with such a wonderful name.   I have put it into another pot and it too is doing well.   I'm looking forward to their proliferation.

No comments:

Post a Comment