A Self Portrait...

15 January 2014

Them!

And me. I felt sorry for them I did! I rarely cook anything with a bone in it but recently I have cooked turkey, lamb and pork all of which whilst not being burgers do have bones.  Obviously no animal could be allowed to eat the turkey bones I think that's very dangerous and mine were left noisily and sulkily wanting but I felt the lamb and pork bone could be shared between Olly and Jezzie as long as I stayed within sight and any sound of choking.

Regrettably Jezzie and Olly don't eat at the same speed she usually finishes ahead of Olly and then spends her time usefully employed looking half starved and defenseless while Olly growls at any approach to his stash.

Today is lamb shanks day the pair of them have been hovering around the oven since I put the wretched thing in I'm not hungry anymore I may not bother with it. Its not like there's much meat on the shank and there's going to be a hell of a row about who get's what.

I've made a decision from now on its back to the vegetarian option.   

No comments:

Post a Comment