A Self Portrait...

16 January 2014

I don't Know

Obviously its an association (gang!) of some sort but whatever it calls itself it has put me through a kind of hell for years. It has said I can't join something I never knew existed and certainly never applied to join.

I don't know how far or if to trust a word I read I'm very wary and suspicious of any approach I won't accept a join us if I think that invitation would be snatched away as soon as I committed myself, that's what I call entrapment.

It was well written very different from the usual style I don't think I read one 'whom'! But even this morning I was frantic I had been hacked again. I'm still concerned this blog is not right and that worries me.

There's an old saying I'm told its indigenous American in origin its "Walk a mile in my shoes" and its very apt. I would need convincing. I've gone through enough...I never did want to hurt anyone what seems to have been forgotten is that 'anyone' included me.

I think I should add this is not a refusal of anything as far as I'm concerned I've received no invitation and nothing has been explained its all too vague to be a commitment and that is as always deliberate. Whatever I do I will do what I see as right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment