A Self Portrait...

09 January 2014

I'm Tired

I ache. I've upset Trixie, like I care. If I'm going to feed the birds and others I am damn well keeping the cats in while I do it. I have noticed my greedy killing machines had been paying too much attention to me with bird food. Well! She is off somewhere in here no doubt licking her bruised ego.

Didn't have a row but only because I am a sweet natured old thing who wouldn't say boo to a goose. Maybe but I tell you what? I will never again be the kind of person who sacrifices my response to spare someones blushes. You do it? You pay for it; in spades you bastards!

That's me today, tired, aching to think for fifty odd years I had no real idea of hips now I'm tired because I can't lie the way I'm used to and I can't sleep if I can't fucking lie down.

I'm sure it will wear off shortly and I will sleep and awake full of, er, beans and just longing to cuddle a rock or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment