A Self Portrait...

22 January 2014

The Sun

Is setting and I have had enough. The wretched blog, not this one! is being awkward its got some fancy gadget for deciding what is and is not spam/ham and I can't find a way to tell it when its wrong which it is in every case so far. This is particularly annoying because right at the top of the page its got a stat crowing 100% ! So far its 100% wrong and I can't fix it! I may scream.

The other thing about the blog is every now and then it prevents me from editing but it lists my attempts to do so as if I'd actually connected and done it instead of sitting here like a lemon waiting for the wheel to stop spinning.   Thinking about it it doesn't always get the stats right and it doesn't always show the leave a comment click. I can't do anything about the stats but I have tried to fix the leave a comment click and so far it hasn't worked or rather it has worked once only.

I have asked the support thingy it gave me information on deleting.....I was unimpressed. I've no doubt at all that its my fault its always my fault but I'm damned well not paying to go 'pro' on the site until I've found out what I'm doing wrong and how to correct what I've done so far.

Changing the subject in everything but annoyance Herself has decided she will eat whenever she feels like it. I used to feed them all three or four times a day, we are currently running at five or six and I'm wondering which will run out first the cat and dog food or her appetite.

If anyone is wondering why stocks may run very low the answer is if I feed one I have to feed them all. Its only fair and anyway if I didn't the remaining four would gang up and make my life hell. You try having two dogs trying to sit on your lap and two cats camped on your desk.  Its not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment