A Self Portrait...

07 January 2014

Problem

I know little problems happen to all of us with absolutely no exceptions. I know it, I've said it and yes in some small corner of a very poor blog I have read, learned and inwardly digested the fact that little problems happen to us all. I can tell you that if I ever catch up with the only person who is smaller than his armchair he is in serious multi coloured shit. Be advised you do not goad me by using information gained through theft or sharing my blog with the rest of the suspects and there are a number of them who I suspect have no idea or only a minor fear that they are on said list.

Today the problem is this blog and one of my other blogs. This one has taken to including my visits with all proper visits which is irritating the hell out of me, almost to the point of not wanting to blog here. Yes I can tell the difference and I can do the simple arithmetic involved, which is more than the likes of Gerry Adams can attest to, except of course he can! He's a liar and yes I do know several more of those, funnily most of them are his supporters. Now there's a thing.

I am thoroughly irritated today. This blog is counting me as a visitor which is irritating and another blog a Wordpress one had decided to block all my posts.  This particular one had me worried and confused. I'd no doubt at all that it was my fault I had been editing a published post, this is something I do all the time as anyone who has ever read any of my blogs more than once can testify, and they may well be asked so to do.

Aaanyhow earlier this morning I filled in the whine mail and sent it off into the nether world I have yet to hear back which is disappointing. I was considering buying a whole new shiny blog because Wordpress want everyone to go 'premium' and I can see that making money is not necessarily an evil objective and the blogs subject is imo worth a few bob, not to me but the subject is about children and they are worth the cost.

Which brings me neatly to my other and far more important whinge. It looks as though I may not have enough for the house I want and its not like the bloody place is Buckingham Palace. As you can tell this has caused such concern and irritation I'm not sure I want the damned hovel anymore I've already got one of those and it has cost me enough. Time to think things over; again. Is renting a good idea I wonder how many landlords accept five animals?

Stressed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment