A Self Portrait...

13 January 2014

I Appear

Currently anyway to have this blog back. I can't tell you how pleased I am! Its not public visitors are in the known and family category but its my oldest and favourite blog. A lot of what I write starts here, not all because I worry about its safety but most ranting and child abuse posts begin here as do most of my animal posts I spent the weekend waiting to see if things improved and so far they have.  Its good to be back home!

I'm working on another post but its irritating me, not because I can't find information there's a ton and a half of it! Rather because I'm trying not to take sides too obviously. Its a toughie because I took sides long ago and I'd spill blood (his!) before I'd let him near any child of mine.

I might finish it I might not I can't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment