A Self Portrait...

14 December 2013

Weather

I was going to go to town.  I had it all worked out. I wouldn't go to the local shop I would instead go to Tesco in Castlebar and maybe Boots and I think Shaws and then I saw the weather.

We definitely have weather here in Mayo today.  The cats are in, well they won't go out.  Two of them are wrapped around the radiator that's always left on for herself and the other one is fighting me for my chair. Both dogs would be happy to go for a walk with me, but Jezzie has added a clause, she will not go out if the harness is to be used.  She is anti harness.

I'm inclined to not go out I can go tomorrow or the next day.  I've arranged for the local shop to send some goodies.  I forgot mince pies well they're not essential.  I can get some tomorrow or Monday. Its going to be a long weekend. I might go to town tomorrow although not to Castlebar.

Do you know even the magpies are looking bedraggled and miserable.  I threw some peels and rinds out and any visitors would be well advised to watch out for the bowl of milk.  Its not deepest darkest winter yet but its a wild day and the wild might need a little sustenance, you know to keep the wind out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment