A Self Portrait...

14 December 2013

Think!

I’m always in trouble. Its the family they don’t like my animals, well that’s not exactly true they don’t like me having what they consider too many animals, and they don’t like that I insist on staying home to look after them even though the neighbours have several times offered to look after them whenever I go away.

I can see that I don’t get to visit anyone who lives more than a car, bus or train ride away. I do know that flying is easy and fast but flying is rarely a one day thing and I like to know my dogs and cats are safe for the night.

There are some very strange people about and the neighbours are a hundred yards or so away…And if you or anyone else thinks I could be persuaded it would all stop if I did?  Think again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment