A Self Portrait...

03 December 2013

So

You bastards its like this.  I had my all singing all dancing magical security system and it was simply super.  No problems whatsoever, but then.....

As regular and illegal visitors to this blog will know I enjoy watching You Tube so I was dismayed when for some reason best known to technology my wonderful and secure security system began to arbitrarily cut me off whenever I switched You Tube on.  I was very dismayed I contacted the security help desk and they went through everything with me and then suggested I should disconnect the security system whenever I watch You Tube.

Are you still here?  I love the old movies on You Tube, the music and even some of the nuts, particularly the bald as a coot ones  you know them! The so full of shit ones they've taken to believing their own rhetoric, not to mention stealing the pentagram for their advertising.

I was comfortable I thought the days of hacking etc. etc. were gone and so I relaxed and from time to time when I wanted to watch You Tube I would switch off security.  Then I noticed my laptop had been attacked by something called a Trojan Horse and then one of the usual suspects posted about malware and virus cleaners You can imagine my horror when it began to dawn on me that perhaps the days of hacking etc. etc. had not gone far enough...

I have reinstated and updated the security system and I miss You Tube. You can also imagine what I think of the cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment