A Self Portrait...

16 November 2016

You Will Recall...

A week or so ago, I could check the date but why bother...I wrote about having to rearrange furniture to create space for two extra chairs so both Pippa and Trixie could have one each and stop bothering me and fighting each other, after much pushing and lifting I'm pleased to confirm whatever passes for peace in this hovel did indeed come to pass and..

I might have known it was too good to last. Jezzie and Maggie have discovered they don't have their own chairs. Now Maggie is easily dealt with you simply put her on the floor and she takes the hint. Jezzie is another canine entirely. Jezzie only ever takes hints if they involve something she likes. If she doesn't like she refuses to budge and if forced down jumps up again as soon as you turn away. after that if you dare to look at her she stares right back at you.

Anyone who thinks Jezzie is a good obedient girl has either never met or doesn't know her. I think its safe to say Jezzie now has her own chair she's not fussed about which chair just so long as no one tries to push her off it.

In response to all this I have brought another chair into the room as you can tell the room is getting rather crowded with chair legs but Gods forbid I should have one of the dreadful four glaring at me all night.


No comments:

Post a Comment