A Self Portrait...

07 November 2016

I Just Happened

To be thinking of this blog and how unscrupulous, smug & abhorrent some creatures of the night are so obviously I came here to vent.

This is me and mine alone. I don't mind who reads it as long as the stats reflect their visits and since this blog is not publicized there should not in any event be many visitors, and yes, I do know there are ways I could check for myself but I don't write this blog to create work or problems for myself I write it to please myself, those who get paid for their less than interesting efforts should think on that.

I won't be stopping and thanks to their never ending interest I may well increase my output and what could be better and more satisfying than that?  Indeed if they don't stop interfering with the stats and trying to intimidate me I may well extend my attention to other admittedly boring but on the other hand even more suspicious sites.

I'm not one who would throw good money after bad to do my house up or get my teeth fixed, nor am I one who would get a divorce because I make a good living pretending I can write and so can safely dump the rapidly aging other half.

Mistakes were made but mine were in innocence and I'm the only one who can say that.

There is a debt and it WILL BE PAID

No comments:

Post a Comment