A Self Portrait...

09 November 2016

President Donald Trump

I almost did it. I almost stayed the course but at six am I was tired and I knew I had to be up at 10 am so knowing Donald Trump had almost certainly won I reluctantly gave in and went to bed.
Wow! This morning the world has spun on its axis Donald Trump is president the Clinton cartel and the evil bias of the main stream media and their colleagues the opinion pollsters have lost, the almighty chasm between them and the voting public visible. It will take a very long time to put the shards of the main stream media back together and for anything the main stream media says to be believed. In so many ways this election was a triumph for social media and in fact for both sides of the social media divide.
Wikileaks played a blinder as of course did its besieged leader Julian Assange. and thank goodness for them they were always there with fresh revelations of Clinton and DNC dishonesty and corruption. The whole world owes the indefatigable efforts of Wikileaks 'bigly'
Major social media sites, their professional trolls aka unemployed journalists couldn't shake the army of amateurs who took to social media galvanized into action by the endless hypocrisy and lies of the hosts of tv news channels, and no I don't count my voice among the amateurs. My voice is usually locked behind a wall of professional trolls and their masters.
It has been an educational experience and now its one of relief. Early (ish) in the evening I almost gave up and went to bed. As usual the polls looked grim for Donald Trump and as much as I don't believe a word a pollster says I knew these were the last polls and the only ones that mattered, then I remembered I had felt much the same when the pollsters predicted a huge loss for Brexit supporters and I thought 'they're at it again. Stay the course!'
And I nearly did. I went to bed knowing Donald Trump had almost certainly won and this morning the feeling is one of relief and gratitude to all those American voters who voted for jobs, education and their culture and who after more than a year of relentless distortion and lies had the courage to ignore the arrogance and patronising voices of Clinton News Network and all the other biased prejudiced satellites who until this morning surrounded and protected the Clinton cartel behind an apparently unassailable scaffolding of lies.
Time for Loretta Lynch, Comey, Paul Ryan, the entire Bush family and not least for Barrack Hussein Obama and Bill and Hillary Clinton to face the music.
Well done Donald, President Trump and well done his wife and children they all worked tirelessly to achieve the freedom of the American people. May the nightmare of globalism and the attempted genocide of the European race and its freedom loving diverse culture be over.
The Supreme Court of the United States is safer today than it has been in decades. Time to give careful consideration to retirement Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment