A Self Portrait...

18 March 2015

The End?

I don't know why I fall for it every time. Its not trust I stopped trusting any of them a long time ago. I think its because its what I would prefer its what I thought was the best way for everyone. A quiet, almost amicable parting but it won't be like that they won't let it end in such a peaceful way.

I hate the idea of fuss, that's got a lot to do with it and even though I know the timing could hardly be better I'm still reluctant or I was. Not so much now hardly at all I want to hear them say what they did and why. I want everyone to hear it.

Stupid? Maybe but its the ending they deserve and the one that in the long run will do me the most good. I'm almost beyond anger, soon now I will go out one day and not return here and then all they will be able to do is wait. I like the idea of that. I like the idea of someone explaining, you Eamonn? Why I was banned for commenting too often on a site when the same names appear hundreds of times and day after day on the very same site, and explaining my sudden re admittance will be interesting too.

It has never been one instance its always been accumulation.

The end? Not quite

No comments:

Post a Comment