A Self Portrait...

21 March 2015

Should Be

maggie 3
Little one in the garden twiddling with this trimming that pottering about enjoying what is a really lovely slightly misty spring day. Maggie May is exercising her tonsils and driving me nuts. I should be out in the garden its big enough to need daily attention.
I’m not going out there for more than a minute at a time.  I’ve been out there a couple of times, refilled the bird feeders, pulled a few dead twigs up, but I can’t stay out there.  I won’t its not getting better between anonymous lies, insults, sick games and false promises its getting worse.
I want the people who caused such spiteful, vindictive havoc in my life to pay and one way or another even if it means exposing myself to further if brief ridicule they are going to pay. Its the only thing that keeps me going that and knowing my family have decided on a deadline, means nothing? Only that its no longer entirely up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment