A Self Portrait...

06 March 2015

An Indulgence

Sometimes it feels like a dream and you know it could be because its the devils own job to find pictures which is understandable. It was set back from the road and just beyond its own one car drive.

Its my last home I did and had so much work done there and today I got lucky and found some old pictures.

The first is my kitchen

Picture 3

When I bought the house it had three bedrooms and kitchen living room were combined I didn't like that so I sacrificed a bedroom and created this kitchen with my dream cooker.

The lounge

Picture 2

With the kitchen gone I could and did create a lounge in it you can see some of the furniture I still have although it looks a lot different now. Its suffered with me.

Dining Room

Picture 4

I wouldn't use my lounge as a dining room so I had an extension built and again you can see some of the furniture I still have although most has gone.

My bedroom

Picture 5

This has all gone except you guessed it for the cats and as you can see Herself has pride of place.

Ask me again what I think of this almighty mess, I can't believe it happened. Very female? Maybe but I designed it and I lived there and at heart I am very female.

No comments:

Post a Comment