A Self Portrait...

18 March 2015

A Fishing Trip

Exactly what I have always been afraid of. Neither of us prepared to give an inch. Its been the same for five or six years everything I've found has been the result of their mistakes and of course when you're speaking to someone with at least some legal experience it gets worse not better. It was crushingly predicable and predicted.

I'm so stressed! I gave into curiosity and hope against experience and now I'm upset not just because the possibility of could be hopeful is dashed but because of the crashing, infuriating affirmation of suspicions realised.  I'm one person and I'm tired of the vindictive, sadistic games these creatures play.

It wasn't a disaster the telephone number was given - twice in separate publications over a number of days, but it was upsetting it was entrapment. I'm not prepared to talk to lawyers or their clerks armed with nothing more than whatever wits I have left after such prolonged and sustained attacks.


No comments:

Post a Comment