A Self Portrait...

02 August 2015

Would You Adam & Eve it!

A cow, could've been a bull, in my garden!  It left clumping great hoof holes all over the bog ridden ground. It set the dogs on kill alert and it made me laugh out loud.

The farmer who had to round up this solitary and obviously dangerous creature was not I think the one who allowed it to escape its field. Oh no I believe that disaster is down to the neighbour from hell. Its his field the escapee got out of, not that I blame the poor cow I've been trying to get out for ages and I have to admit with considerably less success.

Cows, could've been a bull, are far more curious than city people (me) might believe, they are always interested in everything very much like the neighbour from hell which, who knows could be where the cow gets it from that one being known for his curiosity about things that are none of his business or concern.

Anyway I had to do a, I'm not physically strong, repair job on one of the fences there are two both by the child molester handyman one is beyond my reach I'm no climber and I don't like stinging nettles or things that fly and crawl in weeds. The other is about 15 feet inside my garden and covered in weeds and stinging nettles. The cow had to get down the mound that is part of the ring forte, over a fence across a mountain of weeds and over the second fence. All the fresh green and very wet almost submerged grass must have been a strong attraction.

Talking of not physically strong I'm worn out with the stress of it all time to take a break for an hour. Or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment