A Self Portrait...

03 August 2015

There's a Plan?

Is there I'm not sure I think there is a grand desire for me to restrict myself to writing about my cats and dogs, apart from that and the oft expressed wish to kill me I doubt there is a plan even though there is evidently much discussion.

Its not going to happen what is going to happen is I will expand my activities.

I will become anonymous or at least untraceable. The dark net beckons as does Tor and if I relocate with no agreement reached I will go my own way and do my own thing my own way.

Its not a threat nor a lie its a promise those who think they're experts because daddy fucked them will find out how wrong they are, those who think they speak for all because one teacher taught them all he knew will find out there is much more to learn.

I have spent time discovering identities, motives and the sickness that consumes some victims. Some victims become abusers not always of children although there is always that risk, some become alcoholics, drug addicts and sexually inadequate, some become sadists assuaging their own pain in the dirty pleasure of making others suffer.

Its not as though the big blogging co's are the only ones or as if YouTube is the only video channel there are so many outlets on social media now that Twitter the parent of them all is losing followers as real people grow weary of the endless views of under employed journalists, the fake accounts, fake battles and the fake alliances.

I'm tired of the fake Pagans and their superiority complex. Of course its American most Europeans and other countries are well aware of the real history of paganism, witchcraft and satanism.

Opportunities have been given times without number and its still possible but I've reached the not caring either way stage. Its retribution I want and one way or another I will take it.

Oh, and the invader who drove into my garden better watch out for cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment