A Self Portrait...

09 August 2015

As Expected

Of course I knew it would be misunderstood probably deliberately.
I’m not friends with any of the people who abused me for so long, who committed crimes for laughs, its an indication of their density that they should think so.
Someone went too far and I said so and because I am permanently angry with the transgressor I said so forcefully and I’m sorry to say with some malice. Obviously I was not alone in expressing outrage and I hope there have been a few more apologies if others were as or more outspoken than I.
And that’s it your’re not my friend we are not even friendly, over almost six years you have demonstrated real cruelty and insult. Drop the superior attitude you’re behaving like a sulky child, regardless of what any gods say you are like so many, including me at times, guilty of wounding for the sake of it.
This is not new you’ve been angry for days the reason could be exhaustion, ill health or something that happened at some meeting or other. Or it could be a combination of all the above.
There’s nothing unfortunate or unexpected it may have escaped your notice but I didn’t apologise for you I did so for me. I hate hurting people whoever they are and however vicious they have been. If any good comes out of this it could be you are learning what it feels like to be hurt in such a distant and yet real and personal way. If that is so you may yet benefit from this storm in a tea cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment