A Self Portrait...

08 August 2015

Sorry

I was angry I regret that I may, there's no guarantee, have upset someone more than I intended, but being honest I did intend to hurt and I regret that.

I'm not going to make any excuses something angered me and I let rip in a very feminine and spiteful way. I'm very good at feminine and spiteful.

I think what I wanted to do was make someone think and maybe offer their own correspondent a brief apology, what I didn't want or expect was that the rubber ducks, soap, face cloths and even the baby would be chucked out with the proverbial bath water.

I don't want that. I kind of hope the reaction was must have been because I wasn't the only complainant its not as if anything I write is ever greeted with anything but derision so I think perhaps I might be right about that.

I don't want to make excuses the first was fine (ish) and the second wasn't too bad but the third, over several days, was sheer spite and I knew it.

Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment