A Self Portrait...

06 August 2015

I'm So Annoyed!

I am its not good enough I have got to improve!

Four weeks ago or thereabouts I went into town and at my local shop I asked after the neighbour who had moved.  A few days later my ex neighbour sent me a get well card with her new address on it.

The next week I went into town and bought a card for her. I went to the post office intending to write a short note, buy a stamp, post the card and get some cash for the gardener chappie.. I forgot.

Last week I went into town intending to buy a stamp, post the card and get some cash for the gardener chappie. I forgot.

Yesterday I went into town to buy a stamp, post the card and get some cash for the gardener chappie. I forgot.

I also forgot to get various mundane items of shopping.

Its not new I've always had an appallingly bad mad memory its one of the reasons I save everything I can't trust myself to remember it you see. I hardly ever remember a birthday or send Christmas or any other cards on time or at all.

Hopeless, absolutely fucking hopeless.

Now I have to go into town again and I don't like that I don't like that at all. I'm so angry I could spit nails.

Looking on the bright side I have at last and at least written the note and addressed the card all I have to do now is buy the damn stamp and get the cash for the gardener chappie. Even better and even in the pouring rain which it was and is my only excuse, I did see the child molesters employment advisers wife. She is so top heavy I'm amazed she can stand upright.

No comments:

Post a Comment