A Self Portrait...

19 August 2015

Stressed

Not sure why, there's the usual suspects of course they're never far away but today I think its more than that.

There's the big electricity bill, my fault I knew it was estimated for months and I kept meaning to do something about it and then I kept forgetting: typical.

There's forgetting to pay the gardener that's in triple figures now but at least today I remembered to phone him that's something done right but its not enough.

There's the hedge which is in need of trimming but like everything else I keep putting it off not precisely forgetting more not bothering.

There's the windows which should have been painted by the piss poor pervert decorator before he buggered off I don't want to bother now I want to move.

There's missing the post man who had a delivery and left a note because I was out that's irritating me because I made myself late dithering about when I should have been getting ready.

There's the washing, I did some and left some I should have done all of it

Oh well none of its earth shattering most of its no more than the usual so why the stress?

I don't know maybe its guilty conscience or maybe  its just some days are like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment