A Self Portrait...

30 July 2015

Enigma?!

If I had to guess I would say it all seemed to be about illness, death and the affection I feel for my cats and dogs.

Right.

That's when it gets all runny isn't it, there was never any affection for me It was all a sick joke that got out of control.

The reason it got out of control is because people in control of themselves don't usually hack computers, delete emails and other personal material, steal, invade property, share illegal images, or give the private address of neighbours to strangers, and of course there's so much more.

It was such fun for them they couldn't resist going further and further and no matter how often they were warned it made no difference,

No, don't expect me to try to translate a cowards gibberish. I don't know what was meant I only know how sick it makes me feel. I almost died because I don't trust the pervert neighbour from hell and someone who is part of that imagines I care about any kind of affection?

There is recent information online from 15 years ago and a bankruptcy 12 years ago and I know some people have illegal images and information about me which they have shared among themselves and who knows how many others. Its not acceptable I want this disgusting mess closed down properly and if I have to go to court to do that I will sending the entire gang down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment