A Self Portrait...

19 August 2015

Wishes


If dreams were wishes and wishes cream true
We all wish though some might call it pray. I wish for wishes three’s a minimum
First, for most would surely be good health, for everyone what good is it to be healthy if everyone you know and love is as old as you and sick?
Second, weel, in my case that would have to be a house in England in Essex near the sea. close enough to family to see them but not so close to get bored or argue.
Third, oh has to be happiness what good is everything else if we are unhappy?
Naturally there are more I could start picking at it a push here a prod there, when I was young my wishes might probably were different but not so much. One thing I’ve noticed is as I age I become more myself not less.
If is an obstacle
That stands in the way
If it wasn’t for If
I’d be rich today
My Mum used to say that Her wealth was in her family She was rich

No comments:

Post a Comment