A Self Portrait...

03 July 2013

What's in a Name?

There appears to be a little misunderstanding abroad.  It seems some think I may dislike one person more than another or others.  Hmm.  I can't decide if that means someone actually believes, actually thinks there are some I like more than others?

Part of me feels like one of those women who regularly mentally paint the ceilings of every room in the house, know precisely how many roses there are on the bedroom wall, and the exact time a spiders web appears in the crevices, and yet she is assumed by her partner to be happy and contented.

Then again when someone deliberately chooses a name to draw attention to him/herself and acts like some sort of pocket pitbull, that person is inviting attack.

I have come to the conclusion that I was deliberately led to the site and deliberately misled about the sites ownership and management to the extent that I almost volunteered to contribute only some sixth sense held me back.  We are talking about a conspiracy dating back five years, five years of abuse and misuse.  How they laughed.

Now? well they're not laughing are they, and my acting is not only every bit as good as theirs its better, and all whilst maintaining enough warmth and humanity to reach out to one who is sick and give him my assurance that he is safe for the duration of his illness.    If some thought that included a blank cheque for them they were and are wrong.

Passive aggressive? How wrong is it possible to be, well there is wrong and there is catastrophic error.

No comments:

Post a Comment