A Self Portrait...

09 July 2013

Hot!

A wonderful couple of days and the gardener came today making it perfect.   I had to go to town this afternoon I met a relative but we didn't stop, for some reason not every bar and restaurant here has air conditioning and it was so hot!

I was worried too that I might miss the gardener Trixie had managed to evade me and I was concerned she would be stuck if the gardener started mowing the lawn before I returned.   I was anxious to make sure the lawn was mowed after two wet weeks some of the nettles were almost knee high.  It looks good now, not perfect I'm not sure it ever could look perfect or that I would like it if it did.

Trixie was fine she rushed inside as soon as I opened the door.   My relative had wanted to meet me later for a drink in a cool climate but I ratted I wanted to spend some quality time in the garden with the dogs and cats and the gardener is back tomorrow to spray stuff so the animals will be trapped inside until he has finished.

A nice, comfortable day I so hope the weather lasts.



No comments:

Post a Comment