A Self Portrait...

08 July 2013

Did I mention?

 I shop wherever I see what I want to buy and where there is hardly if any queue.  I cannot abide queues or the brats that scream blue murder while mum chats to some stranger in the bloody queue.

I buy what I want with never so much as a glance at an advert for anything.   Special offers are irrelevant unless its something I was going to buy anyway and there is no bloody queue.

I'll go to the beach but only if there's no one else on it.  I don't mind dogs on the beach I would rather clear their poo than some lazy low life two legged creatures detritus.  I'm nice to strangers I never notice them.

If any of ye were dying of thirst in a desert I'm sure you know I'd watch and patiently wait not for the corpse I'm sure I've no use for the bones of others but for the certainty and the amusement.

Eat shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment