A Self Portrait...

02 February 2016

They are Important Reasons

There are five in my opinion very good reasons why I'm still here they are Pippa, Trixie, Jezzie, Maggie and Ollie.

Its not just that renting a house with so many cats and dogs is almost impossible, most houses seem to be on six month tenancy agreements and I can't risk having to find another house every six months. Its simply impossible.

I could go to family but two cats and three dogs is impossible to simply unload on someone who already has animals of their own.

Its all impossible.

But I do love these cats and dogs

Pippa and Trixie are sisters they don't even like each other and live in a constant state of competition, true they don't fight mostly they ignore each other and mostly I make sure there's nothing to fight over. If there were fights I think Pippa would win. She's smaller than Trixie but she is very ready to defend what she decides is hers and although she's quite talkative and seems to think its my job to carry her around the garden she is much less domesticated than Trixie.

Jezzie and Maggie are great friends they play together lots of mock fights and tumbling goes on. Jezzie is no fool if she thinks something of hers is threatened she runs to me to get it back for her. Maggie is a natural groveler which is very misleading she is the most determined, stubborn little girl. Jezzie is more relaxed and confident and it has to be said much smarter.

My Ollie is older now, eyes and ears are not what they were and he won't let me cut his hair, but he loves his garden and potters about out there whenever he decides its dry enough. He's not keen on horrible wet boggy weather but then nor am I.

I can't just leave them a part of me wishes I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment