A Self Portrait...

15 February 2016

Little Fiend!

She's been at it for weeks, even longer. She climbs up, scratches my back, gets behind me makes herself comfortable and takes up all the room leaving me hanging off the edge of the damn chair. Not just once a day and tell her to go and she's gone sort of thing. This is all day every day and her claws hurt.

She is Pippakin and we appear to be having some sort of territorial dispute.

Today, owing to lack of cigarettes and lighters that seem to decide when they will or won't work I gave in. I moved all the furniture, well a lot of it, I rearranged plugs and I've yet to discover if I've done the sound thing properly and before the dust has even settled, what happens?

She doesn't want to know the chair she has been claiming as her own. Oh no, she wants the chair I'm sitting on.

I'm stressed. I need fags. I need a lighter and I need the damn cat to behave herself. This is my chair, she has never claimed this chair before and after all the effort I went through to sort her own space and her own chair out for her I'm not giving this one up.

I'm not

You know you're in the shit when you're searching through rubbish for dog ends and dog ends are bad for me chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment