A Self Portrait...

12 April 2015

Truth & Time

Earth Goddess
Is Truth a goddess? Is Time? Are they one and the same? Sure it is that one will bring forth the other so perhaps there is a Truth waiting, biding her Time…
If I had to say for or against I would say instinct always comes first but we don’t listen or see it and on the rare occasions when we do we actively dismiss it as impossible and yet again Truth has to wait for Time to show the way.
There are differences between the Goddess Truth and the Goddess Time. Truth is solid, intractable can’t change, won’t be dismissed, but she is reflective appearing to shed her light in different ways. She is always Truth and can’t be brushed aside or hidden for long.
Time appears to be changeable tearing along at great speed and slowing almost to a stop while we her servants stand, stare and eventually impatient stamp our feet and grind our teeth. Time pays no heed she is Time and she will make the Truth clear for all to see in her own good Time.
I think its been apparent for some Time that change is coming its in a breathless tearing rush because its fed up of knocking politely on the door of imagination for years and has decided to barge in, sit down, get its breath back and when its good and ready help you pack.
Some weeks ago I watched a video, well ok I’ve watched several videos about living off grid. Twenty years ago I’d have done it but family commitments got in the way, five years ago age clamoring to take over I’d have paid someone to build my house. Now due to corrupt unscrupulous people and the limitations of my own age I need my house to be ready to live in and that is considerable change.
Sometimes you want to grab something by the scruff of the neck and teach it a lesson or three and sometimes that’s exactly what happens.
Where there is a Goddess there is also a God

No comments:

Post a Comment