A Self Portrait...

23 April 2015

I made a video!

A tiny one less than five minutes.  I wanted to show my new wig which is about the cheapest wig you can buy on Ebay but which looks fine to me.

What I didn't want to do was get all done up like a dogs dinner in some sort of effort to make me look what I'm not. I'm no expert not at making videos this is the first I've published and not at wearing a wig this is the first I've worn.

I'm an amateur and I wanted it to show so I plonked the wig on my head and rabbited on about it and the new corset I've bought also a first and also from Ebay.

I was very relaxed and amused with myself and I wanted that to show too, so often I'm stressing and upset to me it sometimes seems that anguish is my whole life and interest and I think maybe it looks like that from outside but all doom and gloom is not who I am.

Mostly I love to laugh and this seemed a great opportunity to show who I am and that I'm not afraid and certainly not ashamed of my age or what I look like. The video is a bit of fun and at the same time its a bit of reality there's no makeup, no posing, no script or plan. Its just me and the wig.

I may make more videos if I do I must try to find a way to fit the corset into one without actually wearing it. I'm not trying to shock anyone either!



I'm not sure what I want anyone who watches it to feel about it, mostly I think I'd like them to know its genuine, not plastic or sophisticated just an amateur home video because that's who I am

I always forget something and this is something I was going to start with but it seemed too whiny, trivial and one of those 'not my fault' jobs. This is all my fault!

Truth is I didn't want to publish on You Tube no reason other than the potential I didn't and don't want this to be seen as any kind of audition its not. So I got all set up clicked a few clicks and Facebook wouldn't take it! I tried what seemed like everything and it just wouldn't go. Being me of course all the fuss did was make me more determined so with Facebook being a pain I tried You Tube and it worked first time, and then would you believe it loaded from You Tube onto Facebook first go. Ah well it was meant to be 

No comments:

Post a Comment