A Self Portrait...

21 April 2015

I Love Ebay!

Its arrived! My brand new fresh from the sewing machine corset. Its black, its leather its got ribbons and I’m not convinced I can get into it. Its in two bits but the back is secured with ribbons that you tie or untie like a plait or shoe laces. I remember plaits and shoe laces and I have to say according to my memory they were nothing like this corset.
I’m inclined to like the manufacturer of the corset who I believe is somewhere in China even before I try it on and this most unusual decision is because a little item I didn’t expect arrived with the corset. In fact it took up my first ten minutes or so after unpacking. I couldn’t decide what it was or how it was meant to be used with the corset there were no hooks or pins to attach it. It was velvety and as I twiddled with the two thin strips of elastic it dawned on me that what I had in my hands was a g string and what had happened was that the elastic had got a bit mixed up. All I had to do was unravel it and there it was a thoroughly modern almost invisible g string.
Such fun! Not for years have I twiddled and twirled and laughed at the I suppose I have to call them memories, these things are so feminine they can’t help but take me back to the days when I was too. I must say the g string is very unlikely to ever be worn I’m not sure it would stay up but it is a whole new way to look at what is basically a triangle and we’re never too old to learn,.
The corset is a different matter I think getting it on properly may take longer, require more skill and from the point of view of lower back pain be a complete waste of time but I’m going to enjoy the sheer femininity of it and then tuck it away in a drawer. Do you know femininity is an easy word to spell but a hard one to type I keep tripping over the ‘i’s,
I would never have gone to the shops to buy a corset but this came to me! and I’m going to love wondering if I can get it on if I really put my mind to it and perhaps lean against something solid.
And no deeply flawed and perverted readers I do not need assistance. Not I’m positive that anyone of ye would volunteer, thank gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment