A Self Portrait...

15 October 2013

Budget Day

I missed todays budget, not that watching the damn thing like a hawk would have made any difference to my life but I would like to know how much its going to cost me and I know in advance that it is going to cost me. At a guess I'd say increases on booze, fags and paye, benefit cuts will almost certainly include jsa, medical cards and care and perhaps some other areas.  I just can't decide if I'm eager to find out the worst or if I should have a glass of wine while I still can.

Its been such a lovely day I had to go to town the gardener was due and budget or no he has to be paid.  I also had to go out for a short time earlier this evening and it was a joy! Seldom do we get such lovely clear evenings, when I got back I couldn't resist spending a minute or two in the garden with the dogs and cats.

Time now to spend what's left of the evening doing subtraction.


No comments:

Post a Comment