A Self Portrait...

07 August 2013

Quick Trip

To town to check out the festival, all the roads leading directly to the centre were blocked off, there were stalls, dancers and musicians.  It looked like fun but I didn't have time to explore much this year.  I stole a wee look at the dancers one of my neighbours was involved and I at least had to be able to say I'd seen them.

I do like the feel of these little festivals it kind of confirms the localness of everything,d'ye see I had to go to see a neighbour and that's probably the same for many of the attendees.  Isn't that wonderful.

If I missed anything at all it was the lack of a hot dog stall if there was one I didn't see it and I thought they were obligatory and I like hot dogs, with onions and sauce.

Better anyway than having to endure the cowards attempts to show me what a poor poet I am...


No comments:

Post a Comment