A Self Portrait...

16 August 2013

Paid it!

So I paid the damn thing and why wouldn't I I hung on for as long as I dared, but we all have to there's no doubt at all that if we don't the revenoo will make us do it the hard way.  I can't just can't face the fuss, not to mention the increased charges, of going to court.  It had to be done and done it has been.

I whined a bit, not as much as I could, its what I do best, but I kept temper in a firm grip and just got on with it.  E245.00 it cost me and the gods only know how much in telephone charges because though I tried to do it online you can only pay for the property tax that way to pay the household charge you have to phone the revenoo and wait, and wait, and.....However job done until next year and we're already more than half way toward it, when it will all start again only more expensive.

On the whole I have to say it was quite a good humoured little occasion its a classic don't blame the messenger thing.  It was unfair to blame the person at the other end of the phone, she was very nice, or seemed to be and I don't for one second grudge her her generous salary or her bullet and bomb proof pension....I paid the thing.  Its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment