A Self Portrait...

29 August 2016

Don't Like Don't Trust

That would be me some people don’t like or trust me. Aint life a bitch and then as they say you meet one and that ‘one’ would be me.
I don’t blame them for their attitude if they knew or fully understood what I think of them they’d never step outside their front door again. So its a two way street with heavy traffic and no acknowledged right of way. I could care less.
My offer wasn’t made to help them it was entirely selfish because what I should do is report their activities as high up the ladder as its possible to go but so far I haven’t, not for them or any individual among them although I doubt the hive does individual thought. What it does is talk among themselves rarely telling the truth within the hive and never even mentioning the hive or its activities to outsiders except maybe to hint at great friends and lie.
No, I do nothing for them its all, and I admit its very selfish, about me. I want my self respect and my privacy back, and as far as I’m concerned going to court doesn’t help that, eventually it would obviously but eventually can take a very long time and involve a great deal of mind crushing, excruciating embarrassment. If I have to I will take that route but only a fool would think I’d want to go anywhere near it, certainly no one who knows me would think it for a second.
My offer would avoid all attention and embarrassment. It would also take care of the nasty and ever present possibility of criminality being repeated. No one who has donated once wants to explain anything and that is protection I need.
Do I care if I’m trusted or liked by people I can’t bring myself to be civil to? No, not a bit. However much they dislike and distrust me they can quadruple it and still be nowhere near what I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment