A Self Portrait...

03 December 2015

Its Time

I have to go to Dublin I hate Dublin not more or less than other cities I hate London and all major cities. I’ve outgrown them is all.
So to have to go to Dublin is a very big deal, very upsetting. My initial reaction was to cancel the appointment but it is too close and realistically too important I have to know so I have to go and its very upsetting.
Trying to look on the bright side it maybe that this dreaded, hated trip is the catalyst I need to get a move on. Time stopped being on my side when I hit sixty which to be fair is when it stops being on anyone’s side.
Upset, fed up and unless I make a move closely followed by a decision it will only get worse and unsurprisingly my mood will deteriorate even further in response.

No comments:

Post a Comment