A Self Portrait...

07 May 2015

Jezzie

Jezziebelle
Jezziebelle
Is my rock. She is strong, calm and very bright. She’s the one who guards me and this house, she’s the one I can send into the darkness to find Ollie and she always brings him home.
Jezzie is sick. I don’t know what it is, I’m trying to convince myself that its nothing more than constipation but I’m not sure. I’m worried. She has the rest of the night and then I will have to think seriously about taking her to the vet.
The good news is she ate a little tonight. The bad news is it was nothing like enough and she wouldn’t touch her breakfast.
My beautiful girl feels the cold so I’ve wrapped her up nice and warm as I sit and watch and hope that I’m over reacting.
Be Well soon my sweet, brave Irish baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment